It is the beginning of a New Year and we at Shaggy Chic are delighted to celebrate being in business for 5 years. Like all of us, New Year is a time when many people set new goals for themselves. At Shaggy Chic we wanted to encourage our clients to come up with fun New Year intentions for their pets.
I am delighted to share our customers Top Ten Intentions for 2013
- I will not share my food with you every time I eat
- I will only feed you treats that don’t give you gas
- I will make sure your teeth are healthy will regular teeth cleaning appointments
- I will brush you regularly to prevent your hair from matting
- I will make sure you eat balanced meals throughout the year
- I will create a healthy, peaceful environment for you to sleep
- I will make sure you're groomed regularly for a healthy shiny coat
- I will no longer wake you up from a deep sleep just to rub your belly and throw you around the room
- I will regularly walk you no matter how cold or wet it is outside
- I will love you responsibly and keep you safe and secure at all times
2013 is going to be a great year for you and your pet. Happy New Year from all of us at Shaggy Chic!
At Shaggy Chic your pets will be treated with the same love, care and respect we show our own pets.